Friday, June 22, 2007

Interested in teaching CS180?

It's high time I started working on stuff I said I would be working on (progress report: completed 0%). Part of said stuff requires finding enough TAs for CS180 next year. Anyone interested in teaching little freshies Java? Leave a comment if you're interested--I know at least a few of you are TAs. I need three more at least, more to buffer schedule conflicts.

Interested in helping with CS180 but not so interested in teaching/grading? CS180 also needs evening consultants (4-6, maybe more), and I currently have none. Work is usually 3 hours per session. Check the now-outdated CS180 website for example schedule.

More to come about CS180 later, when I'm not lazy or at work.

4 comments:

Bennett said...

Hey Dan. I would be interested in possibly doing TA or consulting. Remind me to ask you about it later.

Unknown said...

Ok, I'll document it here as well.

I'm interested.

Anonymous said...

omg. memememememe pick me!

just kidding. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm late to the party, as usual (damn these newfangled blog things).

Anyway, I might be interested in doing some kind of CS180 stuff (TA or otherwise), although I guess that would mean brushing up on my Java.