Friday, March 09, 2007

Prelude to the reflections of a programmer

It's finally happened. For the first time, I'm actually making a blog post of my own volition on a blog that isn't required for a class. But then, I suppose the two are mutually exclusive. Hm. Of course, nobody knows who I am, and there are a bajillion bloggers out there, but I'm making this post for posterity. Right. So who am I? Presently, I'm a student at Purdue University, pursuing dual degrees in Computer Science and Mathematics.

My interest? Computers. In general, I'm interested in anything computer-related on the software level; my main interest is programming languages and [sometimes] compilers. I'm also interested in game programming, and just software engineering topics in general. Other interests include sleep and music; I lead an exciting life, I know.

What's the purpose of this site? Probably just to make a bunch of meaningless posts about miscellaneous topics to record my thoughts and ongoing "events" of my "life." Enjoy the ride.

No comments: